oh no literal years of work is gone  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Aw Heck Half Of My Writing Is Gone And I Didn't Realize It Until Now, What Do I Do

• burn my laptop and send it out on a small rowboat, also burning. give it the funeral of the norse
    • try and rewrite everything i can remember in one gummi bear fueled haze
    • cry???
    • just write other stuff

Question

so i somehow deleted like half of the projects i was working on and didnt realize it until now?? so alas, google cannot help me. so i need to figure out. How To Deal W/ This, any advice, yall?

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

2 answers to this question

"Hell Has Occurred But Whatever" big mood

if you used evernote, get premium for a minute to recover them... otherwise... dude... i am soooooooooooo sorry. i know that sinking pit. try to not think about it :((((((( also, once i get something that i like, i've started copying them into a nice notebook and/or printing them, just so i have multiple points of access.... again, my condolences, this sucks :/

• Like 1

mouse / she/her.

thats a really good idea, i'll start doing that! thanks, dude, i really appreciate it. i hope your experience w/ this turned out okay!

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8