conradbirdie

long distance monster girlfriends? in MY cicada account? Obviously

The nightly Skype call became routine in the same way removing faerie glamour became routine. Simple. Satisfying. Like all the nervous picking at the hem of clothing throughout the day melted away with those two easy steps. Gail gets to open her eyes again. All of her eyes. She kept trying to explain the feeling of it to her girlfriend (It feels like waking up with your sinuses clear after a year of being stuffed up with yellow-colored snot. "Gail, that's gross." It feels like taking off socks when you've had them on for months and they're caked in mud, and- "Ilygaid, I'm begging you to stop!"), but to no actual impact. She had more lofty ideas on her mind as she climbed into bed and dragged up her laptop. The call went through quickly, and there was Vanessa, framed in the laptop screen, grinning at Gail without worry of her tusks catching on her lips. Gail couldn’t help but smile back at her enthusiasm. “You got my gift, then?” she asked, voice slow with worry she’d spoil the surprise. Vanessa just squealed, waving around the plane ticket Gail had sent through the mail after days of trying to figure out how to package it. Gail’s chest felt like light had been poured right into it. “Since you couldn’t afford it,” she said softly, wishing that her reverent tone could be translated through the call. “A whole day of no glamour and lots of kisses, yeah?” Vanessa nodded frantically, trying to speak and stumbling over her words, trying to pin her hair up from where it had fallen in all her jumping around. Gail considering making a quip about Vanessa’s poor downstairs neighbor with an orc stomping on his ceiling, but all she ended up saying was, “I love you.”

((this is for a 300 word love story contest, so i'd love some feedback on it, if yall have time!! im gonna go back and edit it myself too, i just churned this out to try and at least get started on it rip- have a femme orc and kinda awkward argus panoptes based monster in love, i guess!)

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

BABIES I LOVE THEM I'LL TRY AND COME BACK LATER WITH CRITIQUE I'M JUST EMOTIONAL

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

2 hours ago, mousecircus said:

BABIES I LOVE THEM I'LL TRY AND COME BACK LATER WITH CRITIQUE I'M JUST EMOTIONAL

KDBJFGBK BL E S S I APPRECIATE BOTH THE PROMISE OF A CRITIQUE AND THE VISCERAL REACTION TO SWEET SAPPHIC MONSTERS

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

OMFG MY HE A R T IM.

ADDITIONALLY YOUR TITLES ARE ALWAYS THE FUCKING BEST

• Like 1

holla holla get dolla

9 hours ago, drowntown said:

OMFG MY HE A R T IM.

ADDITIONALLY YOUR TITLES ARE ALWAYS THE FUCKING BEST

DFBKFGKB B L E S S AND THANK YOU BUT ITS ONLY BC I TAKE FOREVER TO THINK OF GOOD TITLES?? IM GLAD U LIKE THEM THOUGH !

• Like 1