Attention, CICADA community!
  • It’s time to say goodbye—the community at cicadamag.com is now closed. Learn more...

disclaimer: this thread is basically just an excuse for me to ramble about my two comp het crushes (who i do love dearly, just not in a truly romantic sense). 

okay so!!!!!!!! there's alex and he's a sophomore (i'm a junior) and!!!!!!!!!! he said he loves me last night (as a friend lmao :D) when i was super paranoid? love him!!!! and he's really smart and funny and cool and and and!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah :)
And Then There's Lemmings... he's my comp. het crush best friend older brother figure!!!! he tries to make sure i'm taking care of myself but given that we live on opposite coasts, that doesn't work so well :( but he tries and i love him for it! and i've known him for. idk math but early in my 7th grade year (when i was 12) which was his 9th grade year (when he was 14). i'm now almost 17, so!!! i've known him almost 5 years!!! which is a Very Long Time slhflksdfh...and like, yeah lem and i have had some Rough Times but!!!!! i love him!!!!!!!!!!!! and like... idk if he Knows that he's like? my older sibling? i'm sure he's aware but. i might show him this post later today just to be sure he Knows :)

anyway!!!!!! tell me about y'all's comp. het crushes / Real Crushes / squishes! :D

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

oh my god ok so ive been with clark for hhhhh four months? it doesnt feel like very long AT ALL and i treasure them so much theyre?? such a good author???? and im so proud ok theyre just. so good. just in general. so good. they live kinda far away but id literally ride the bus for as long as it takes to get to them listen im gay and i cant drive but im learning to drive for htem....listen....

• Like 1

holla holla get dolla

3 months ago i found out that my good friend oliver and i had pretty much been crushing on each other since we met each other, which was... 2 years ago?? but had no idea?? so anyway we're together now and zsdfghjklkmj he's so kind and sweet and so so comfortable to be around serdxftycgvubihjk being in love with your friend is incredible <3

• Like 1