thepensword

Question for editors

Is it possible to link an account with a previous subscription even after the account has been created? I've had a subscription for a while now but for some reason I just never bothered to link it to my account when I created it and I can't figure out how to go back and fix that. Also, does the paper subscription transfer to the digital version or do I need to get a separate subscription for that? @Autumn @CICADA

Edited by thepensword

Oh wait I found it never mind. I am still wondering about the second question, though. (Does the paper subscription translate to the digital one)

34 minutes ago, thepensword said:

Is it possible to link an account with a previous subscription even after the account has been created? I've had a subscription for a while now but for some reason I just never bothered to link it to my account when I created it and I can't figure out how to go back and fix that. Also, does the paper subscription transfer to the digital version or do I need to get a separate subscription for that? @Autumn @CICADA

Your paper subscription will transfer, no worries.

• Like 1

Normal human editor-person with a normal four-chambered human heart (one owner since new). I love breathing Earth oxygen.