Ainm

Farewell from Ainm (and a new project!)

My dearest Slam friends,

After nearly seven years, it is unfortunately time for me to bid you adieu. I will not be subscribing to the new website, and will therefore eventually vanish. I would, however, love to stay in touch and continue reading your poetry. 

Thus: I’m working on a new project that will go live in the very near future. Remember Ainm’s (impossible) idea? It’s actually going to happen.

For more personal contacts, find me at ainmwrites.tumblr.com. I am, as always, happy to critique and give feedback on your work, and I would love to hear your opinions on mine.

A sad toast to many good times past, and a more cheerful one to the good times still to come.

Cheers,
Ainm

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

ᚐᚅᚋ

Ainm, first of all I'd like to say that getting to read your work (and kinda lowkey stalking you to read pretty much everything you've written here) and hear your feedback over the years has been awesome. Secondly, I think I speak for most of us, especially the slightly longer-time Slammers, when I say you won't be forgotten quickly. I am sorry for the times I did put you on a pedestal, but your feedback and support has really helped all of us. I'm ecstatic that your Big Impossible Idea is becoming a Big Reality, and I can't wait to look it up and be involved. I hope you do stay in touch, and we will miss you, even if you're not going far. Except like, farther with your idea. And I'm sure you'll move after you graduate. But not farther from us, I guess.

*clinks glass with yours to toast*

• Like 1