Sign in to follow this  
Apollo's Lover

Band Names

So I'm writing a story and the main character is in a band, but I'm not sure what to call it. I'm not sure exactly what type of music they play because it's set in 2086, and I can't begin to guess where the music industry is going, but they're sort of indie rock. The band is also made up of exclusively immigrants, so their name could reflect that. They're also very ideologically divided. Does anyone have any suggestions?

it'd be funny if they named themselves something like 'bluetooth' or 'mcD fax machine' because of course the youth hipsters would be like 'im a 20's kid born in the wrong generation' or something like that... "only TRUE 60's kids will remember this" and so i can totally imagine some kids being retro fucks like "the hells a fax" "fuck if i know but it sounds neat" and like...technology aint really ideological so that might be Safe Ground for the band members skgjdklfjsfsds 

• Like 1

holla holla get dolla

Posted (edited)

band member 1: "what's mcD"
member 2: "sounds like some kind of gun"
member 3: "youre both idiots. clearly it's a kind of old tirewheel car"
member 4: "Future Google says it's a fast food joint you fucks"

Edited by drowntown
member 5: "whats a gun"
  • Haha 1

holla holla get dolla

Space names are also always good. You could combine this with Logan's idea and have them name themselves after an old space shuttle or something.

Sign in to follow this