Fullmetal Sorcerer

breakup without an actual relationship

It's like when you walk into the bakery and you just see that one cupcake. It's THE cupcake that you must have. And then for some reason, whenever you go to the bakery, they always have those cupcakes on Monday around lunchtime. And then you go to the bakery one Monday and it isn't there. I love how I fell for someone at the local YMCA, I mean, me: a genderfluid ace person falling for a probably perfectly straight guy who works for a Christian organization. He probably thinks I'm scared of him because whenever he's around I always run away. My friends all thought that it was hilarious, and they started egging me on to talk to him. I told them no, but only because I would probably have said something dumb like, "I think you're very attractive." 

I don't know what happened. All I know is that as of today, March 2nd, I haven't seen him for two weeks. I spent all morning trying to find him on their website, trying to see if he moved, if he was fired, or if his schedule just changed. I can't find anything. My friends don't get it, they said that I haven't ever talked to the man, how could I miss him? 

I caught him staring at me the last time I saw him. He was talking to another guy but kept glancing at me. I can't decide if that had anything to do with why he left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I just needed to get this out because all of my real life friends have just been making fun of me for it, but yeah. I got a crush on one of the personal trainer guys at the ymca. And he pretty much broke my heart. 

feel free to dump stuff here any time. I’m sorry that happened, and I hope you feel better soon!

I'm sorry, that's too bad. Feel free to rant or talk or whatever you want to do here, we'll always be here to listen and help you out in what ever way we can <3

respect existence or expect resistance

I'll have to post if I actually do see him again. I've been kind of wishing that I told him I liked him now because I don't think I'm gonna see him. I'd honestly love to find his email and just be like hey remember that one person with dyed hair who always was on the weight machines? Yeah that was me! And I kinda am in love with you!

It would be hilarious if all of my friends & internet friends went on a search and actually found him, but all of my friends and I are less than driving age and all have limited internet access, so I doubt that'd happen. Oh well.