Sign in to follow this  

Since it took me way too long to figure out how to edit this stuff, I figured I'd make it easier for y'all. More tips/instructions will be added as people request them.

Signatures

Click on your username to the far right of your toolbar, which will pull up a drop-down menu. Select "Account Settings." From the left-hand menu, choose "Signature."

Profiles

From the same drop-down menu, select "Profile." From there, you can view and edit your personal profile.

Change display name

Select your username from the right-hand side of the toolbar. From the dropdown menu, select "Account Settings." From the left-hand menu, select "Display Name."

Editor by day, ageless and nameless shadow-thing of many eyes and many arms by night. Longs to return to the warm primeval seas.

It looks like my new display name is no longer woundedBirds, but instead the email I don't use anymore??? I'm not sure how to fix this

holla holla get dolla

3 minutes ago, dontfreakoutitsonlyme said:

actually no i didnt find it :(

Select your username from the right-hand side of the toolbar. From the dropdown menu, select "Account Settings." From the left-hand menu, select "Display Name."

I hope that helps!

Editor by day, ageless and nameless shadow-thing of many eyes and many arms by night. Longs to return to the warm primeval seas.

4 minutes ago, Autumn said:

I hope that helps!

my left-hand menu in Account Settings only shows thisimage.png.6dd35e4969192cea29c151c923b35440.pngtheres no Display Name option...

holla holla get dolla

8 minutes ago, dontfreakoutitsonlyme said:

my left-hand menu in Account Settings only shows thisimage.png.6dd35e4969192cea29c151c923b35440.pngtheres no Display Name option...

We're checking it out. I'll get back to you in just a bit! 

1 hour ago, dontfreakoutitsonlyme said:

Try it now--we've toggled some settings.

Just now, woundedBirds said:

ahhhh thank you guys!!

We're sorta figuring things out as we go... thanks for being patient with us! :D

Just now, Autumn said:

We're sorta figuring things out as we go... thanks for being patient with us! :D

thank you guys for working so hard to get the site up so quickly! <3

holla holla get dolla

So-I keep having to sign in over and over again? And it's not really letting me submit replies...Thanks for working so hard on this website for us!

• Like 3

Not quite sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere, that's for sure.

15 minutes ago, that reader girl said:

I can't find any content from the old Slam... How could I find that, or is it lost forever?

check in the poetry forum :0

• Like 1

holla holla get dolla

woof so,,, can we attach images to our signatures? i'm very familiar with bbcode but not at all familiar with html coding, so,,,, how would I put a lil gif in my signature? like this lil guy?

https://file.toyhou.se/images/2795624_SsMFFQNaMm9mfRw.gif

hi i'm julian and i love u

he/him pronouns pls n thank

2 hours ago, julesbird said:

woof so,,, can we attach images to our signatures? i'm very familiar with bbcode but not at all familiar with html coding, so,,,, how would I put a lil gif in my signature? like this lil guy?

yes! there's a hyperlink at the bottom of the signature text editor that says "attach files" but it has to be a file that's in your computer

they/them pronouns please
i love you all

love this!! three things,

if you're using chrome, zoom out from 100%, everything will fit better that way.

also, some of the images/icons are showing up as squares? like in that toolbar, i think they're links to cicada's socials... also have to keep logging in.

loving this, THANK YOU.

mouse / she/her.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:57 PM, mouse said:

love this!! three things,

if you're using chrome, zoom out from 100%, everything will fit better that way.

also, some of the images/icons are showing up as squares? like in that toolbar, i think they're links to cicada's socials... also have to keep logging in.

loving this, THANK YOU.

Working on all of these issues! Thanks!

• Like 1