Sign in to follow this  
woundedBirds

nanowrimo excerpt

Her phone starts blipping, you look over to see the neon-ass blue of Skype, and you’re about to snark at her about either her mode of communication or about why you have to take a call in a fucking alley of all places you know you HAVE A HOUSE, you haven’t decided which. Shushing you as you’re about to open your mouth, Charlie starts going on about holy shit this is IT ok be cool I’m going to answer, and you roll your eyes. You watch her fix her hair and miss the call in the meanwhile. You tease her, ain't you gonna call back? and she tells you to literally, like, die.

holla holla get dolla

2 hours ago, violet said:

omg i Love This!!! gimme context

sdkgdks on the nanowrimo website the synopsis is 'teenagers run around like headless chickens stopping crime' so basically i have a gang of kid batmans flailing about

• Like 2

holla holla get dolla

1 hour ago, woundedBirds said:

sdkgdks on the nanowrimo website the synopsis is 'teenagers run around like headless chickens stopping crime' so basically i have a gang of kid batmans flailing about

Yesss! I love it! Can't wait to read it! (with the way this "submit reply" button isn't working, I'm really missing the CaptchaBeast.)

• Like 1

Not quite sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere, that's for sure.