Attention, CICADA community!
  • It’s time to say goodbye—the community at cicadamag.com is now closed. Learn more...

hi im logan and im semi-competent at website navigation skills it's nice to see yall on the other side 

also the site keeps logging me out at random intervals 

*dabs*

holla holla get dolla

10 minutes ago, violet said:

hey how did you add a profile pic?? im struggling

nvm lol i Got It as you can see

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

4 minutes ago, violet said:

nvm lol i Got It as you can see

you can also add a header image but it's gotta be Long otherwise u can't rly format it 

holla holla get dolla

Thanks for letting us know about the frequent log-off problem--I let our digital team know and they're working on it.

• Like 2

Normal human editor-person with a normal four-chambered human heart (one owner since new). I love breathing Earth oxygen.

Is there a reason I can't submit in nonfiction? It's bolded and I can't select it when I go to the create tab. Is it going to open at a later date? or?

We think we've fixed the frequent logoff issue--let us know if it's still a problem!

KnitFeather, can you send a screenshot of the nonfiction problem you're having?

Normal human editor-person with a normal four-chambered human heart (one owner since new). I love breathing Earth oxygen.

Here's a picture, when I go to select forum I can highlight and select poetry and fiction, but nonfiction will not highlight or allow me to select.

IMG_20171110_165545.jpg

16 hours ago, KnitFeather said:

Here's a picture, when I go to select forum I can highlight and select poetry and fiction, but nonfiction will not highlight or allow me to select.

IMG_20171110_165545.jpg

yeah, i have this issue too...

holla holla get dolla

@Autumn I think the search function is broken... when I search for old material that I know exists (Ex: "When Aliens Invade" by Omnictionarian96), nothing comes up. Help?

ᚐᚅᚋ

On 11/11/2017 at 11:28 AM, woundedBirds said:

yeah, i have this issue too...

This should be fixed now--let me know if it's still a problem!

On 11/12/2017 at 4:08 PM, Ainm said:

@Autumn I think the search function is broken... when I search for old material that I know exists (Ex: "When Aliens Invade" by Omnictionarian96), nothing comes up. Help?

I'll check this out--thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1