Hey guys,

So I was thinking we could all write a poem together as serious or as lighthearted as we would like.

Basically each person would write one line of the poem. The only content rule I think would be to write your line deliberately.

As for finishing the poem, maybe we can give it a time frame or a minimum number of contibutors.

Like the poem will be complete after a month or complete once at least 15 different people have contributed.

I would say it's ok to contribute more than once as long as authors are varied throughout the poem.

Let me know what you guys think or feel free to start right off the bat.

-Hydralio

• Like 2
  • Love! 1

-Hydralio

ohhhh this sounds like a version of an exquisite corpse! my poetry class is doing one and it's more like everyone contributes one word and we go roud the room in a adj-noun-verb pattern but the trick is to do it without anyone knowing what anyone else's word is to deliberately create something weird dkfjsdgs

i think i remember a group poem that a few people were in on a while ago? it was called bird....

holla holla get dolla

I'm so down for this! Several years ago there was one that I had tried to add to but never got around to and its now floating around my Google Drive somewhere

Not quite sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere, that's for sure.

For the next community poem, starting in January (or whenever), I was thinking someone else should host it/set the guidelines, like when the poem will end, how contributors should format their submissions, poem themes, etc.

Thoughts? Do you want to start the next one?

I'll format the Nov/Dec poem that everyone has helped write as a single post once it's no longer December.

Today is the last day to contribute to this poem.

Thank you. Happy New Year!!

-Hydralio

• Like 1

-Hydralio

18 minutes ago, Hydra ’Liope said:

I'll format the Nov/Dec poem that everyone has helped write as a single post once it's no longer December.

i kind of have been keeping a document of Everything Everyone Has Posted in that thread so u dont gotta do that dkjgdjfs

i wanna host the next one i think :000 i just gotta figure out How To Format Things The Way I Want It To Be

holla holla get dolla