Another sort of dumping ground for everyone who wants to share that’s hopefully is at least kind of interesting to read!

i literally have a list of random lines I have written that are currently homeless/poemless/storyless. Some of the better ones I’m putting below, and anyone (read: everyone please) can contribute lines from poems/stories they won’t write, haven’t been written yet, or have written.

—She was born from the ice and thus was made of it. You could feel it in her hands and see it in her eyes.

—He found the beauty in the strangeness, since it was one he saw in himself.

—oh, if you could see the inside of the mask I've painted on

I'm sliding over your edges and you won't let me go

—She was aggressions and plastic chairs scraping along tile and blonde hair being tossed and purple-striped adidas

—They say jealousy is the green-eyed monster/But green comes from blue

—For when you tear apart somebody’s heart/ You can’t expect to fix it that night.

• Like 1

I thought I was the only one who did this! 

2 hours ago, queenie_flower said:

—She was aggressions and plastic chairs scraping along tile and blonde hair being tossed and purple-striped adidas

I LOVE THIS PART! 

staring at the ceiling all in my feelings, teary-eyed

he cries like someone with too much experience for too few years: silent and full, head bowed into shoulder shake.

omen crows flick their folded wings above their backs like blue, iridescent hornets

of briar and thistle conspirators do not make

holla holla get dolla