Short_comedian

Two Truths and a Lie-With A Twist

23 hours ago, Ainm said:

@woundedBirds I'm actually really curious... what were you going to say?

fRICK sorry i think i was gonna guess 3? god im so behind

i have horrible memory im so sorry kdjgsdfs two days ago i managed to lose the plot point id been saving for like three years and now my brain is just kinda. doing the backburner shuffle and every once in awhile holds up a newspaper clipping like 'this one?' but no theyre all w r o ng

holla holla get dolla

1 hour ago, Ainm said:

Which means that I do text in morse code when I'm bored, and that I can pick locks semi-reliably - emphasis on semi. 

Um WHAT that’s so cool! 

Okay so I never specifically stated that for everyone who guessed 2 for me, you were right. I actually love cooking and could do it reliably without specific instructions, even if my life didn’t depend on it. Now that I’m thinking about it, that was a bad question, but I tried to tie it back to one of my characters so...

which means yes, I have used tampons as a (semi-effective) weapon. And I would do it again.

i don’t have time to guess for everyone atm but I love reading these also you guys are all really cool please lets keep finding ways to make internet friends

@stormy819 im gonna guess 3 is the lie? i have literally no idea but you type Just like a friend of mine who's super emo and i cant fathom having that many siblings, good luck to you if thats true! 

okay and 

1. i once completely forgot my entire name and my immediate reaction was to laugh
  2. i play guitar, ukulele, and the drums pretty well, but i dont have much space for the drums which is Unfortunate
  3. i just wore makeup for the fist time in months and it was Weird, Dude
  • Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

@woundedBirds congrats, you're a winner! i dont play the drums but i do Want to. good to hear that the Whoops What's My Entire Name Again? and the classic Mulan Moment are relatable, too

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8