X_of_Coins

If You Could Fly

If You could fly how would you do it and where would you go? 

If I could fly... I would want wings (Bird or Angel kind none of those batty/ dragony kind).  Because I don't like Planes  and I don't think Anti-Gravity Super powers are all that Great.. because first of all It wouldn't be too hard to some nutty scientist to Figure out how to Take that away, Butterfly wings are not strong enough and they can be much too pretty, I would lose a Broom, I hate shoes so no Hermes styles things, Jetpacks are too breakable and complicated, ect. But with Wings! If Flight Feathers are clipped they grow back with each molt (Though Molting could be a possible issue oh well). If Someone wants to remove them they have to catch me first! I can't ever lose them and I am terribly prone to losing stuff.  They are strong and Less breakable and I wouldn't need to depend on anything but myself.

It would be lovely though I don't really know how I would get them. Being born with them would be terrible... Imagine a Baby with featherless chicken wings on it back or later on pin feathers... oh god that would be ugly. I have got too much a visual of this... not to mention my Mother would probably have killed me.  A wishing well would be cool or something but just randomly waking up with  wings one morning would be weird... Or not I have never been in the Predicament. Hmm Military Scientist... Probably not they wouldn't take me... I'm not exactly the best subject so to say. I don't really know how I would get them... Perhaps someone could just.... gift me some? That would be nice. I like that idea. Though I am fond of the idea of golden wings I would probably would have to chose something less noticeable. Like a mottled Brown or something that blends in not like a Giant Beacon of "HEY LOOK AT ME AREN'T I BEAUTIFUL?!"  though the wings themselves should drawn attention anyway it's not like everyone has wings... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. Maybe Pigeon wings.. they can be fast, good for long distances, and they can be pretty depending on the Bird but not so much that I would be a magnet for bad.  Or A bird of prey... though a lot of prey birds are gliders... Just circling up there around and around. And the idea of being able to free fall makes me want to Up-chuck-a-wood-chuck soooo nope not for me. 

If I had wings I mean it would be cool to be a hero if I needed to be however I really don't know how to protect myself let alone others besides just punching repeatedly. Not to mention Feathers are Rather flammable.  AND I'm not rich so I couldn't really pay for Defense classes.... or buy fancy toys like Bruce Wayne. I would be terrible. It's a Plane, It's a Bird! No It's that Girl with wings who only knows how to Punch peoples lights out! Yeah no. Mostly I think I would Use them to Get places quicker... no license needed.  No paying for parking, No needing to wait for a lift... That would be nice.  But If I really could fly long distances I'm going to be all over the place. My Bank card and my passport... just flying to spain, Bermuda, Timbucktoo. Just places... I could fly away. But that could also be an issue in it's own way so let's hope this never happens. 

Okay so maybe I think about having wings way too much... 

But If You could fly How would you? how did you get your Flying ability? What would it look like? What would you do/ where would you go? ect?

I love the way wings look but I feel like they'd be annoying in everyday life (you'd have to cut holes in your shirts, backpacks and messenger bags wouldn't work and they take up space.)  I personally would want holo-wings. IDK if that's actually a thing but it would be nice if I could like will them to appear or something. They also would be near impossible to destroy because they're holograms. I honestly think that if I was able to fly I would probably consider it exercise and never do it.

• Like 1

I hope everybody has a marvelously wonderful day! :) 

47 minutes ago, Beautifulgarbage said:

I personally would want holo-wings. IDK if that's actually a thing but it would be nice if I could like will them to appear or something. 

This is brilliant. You know I hadn't even thought of something like that.

• Like 1

i’d want like...hummingbird wings !!! because i’m already basically a hummingbird, so!

• Like 2

they/them pronouns please
i love you all