okay so i think i might be crushing on my best (online) friend slkfskdh

but like is it a squish or a crush?? who knows

anyway tell me about y'all's crushes (and give advice if you want please)

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

Hi hilariously underqualified here from your side of the issue but I’ve had my best friend in the world be in love with me and my advice for that is just make sure to talk to them afterwards. All the time. Also, break it gently, they’re probably going to be surprised/stunned/confused/etcGood luck if you choose that! 

On the squish/crush deal... I also have some underqualified advice. Think about it. Don’t tell them right away, be sure that you don’t just like talking to them or being around them or interested in the same stuff, be sure that you actually like them like them bc otherwise that’s a pain in the butt that’s probably hellishly confusing for everyone involved. I’m weird with crushed though so idk if any of that advice works for other people. 

Yeah ok thought it over good luck either way I mean she has to be really fricking cool for you to be unsure about this but you need luck bc people are confusing and feelings are hard. You’re gonna do great!

Okay I left this alone and now I have more stuff to say bc I actually read the tags um ask her if she’s dating someone? Maybe not outright but figure that out as step 1. 

Secondly I know I said this in my second paragraph:

34 minutes ago, queenie_flower said:

be sure that you don’t just like talking to them or being around them or interested in the same stuff, be sure that you actually like them like them

And I know that some people are demi or ace or aro and idk if anyone looking for advice from here is any of those things but I mean like you want to talk to them/be around them in MORE than a friend way. Just wanted to clarify that.

k. Still good luck.

Edited by queenie_flower

oh haha crushes geez. so i have a gf but no adults know heheh.  she's a cutiee ^-^ we go to different schools as of this year AAAAAAAAh and she has no way to be online yeeet have any tips, guys? we can's lose touch ! ! but i dont know how we'll stay together if we dont's ever freaking communicate

1 hour ago, Rye said:

oh haha crushes geez. so i have a gf but no adults know heheh.  she's a cutiee ^-^ we go to different schools as of this year AAAAAAAAh and she has no way to be online yeeet have any tips, guys? we can's lose touch ! ! but i dont know how we'll stay together if we dont's ever freaking communicate

phone calls. hells of phone calls. also, if you can, write letters to each other! i did that over the summer with my datemate :0

holla holla get dolla

14 hours ago, woundedBirds said:

phone calls. hells of phone calls. also, if you can, write letters to each other! i did that over the summer with my datemate :0

thankssomuch

On 12/11/2017 at 7:04 PM, woundedBirds said:

i made her an email address yesterday. hopefully she uses it . . . 

good luck to all y'all! i have like no crush advice besides Sometimes It's Good To Just Revel In The Fact That You Like Them, But Don't Let Your Crush On Them Blind You To Their Flaws bc i do that a lot. and its not. Fab. but yeah dont pull a gatsby!

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

On 12/20/2017 at 10:46 PM, conradbirdie said:

good luck to all y'all! i have like no crush advice besides Sometimes It's Good To Just Revel In The Fact That You Like Them, But Don't Let Your Crush On Them Blind You To Their Flaws bc i do that a lot. and its not. Fab. but yeah dont pull a gatsby!

love that reference!!!!!!!

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

28 minutes ago, violet said:

love that reference!!!!!!!

kdjnfvj thank you! im Too Into great gatsby and the major bi and lesbian icons that are nick carraway and jordan baker, respectively

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

On 12/22/2017 at 11:00 PM, conradbirdie said:

kdjnfvj thank you! im Too Into great gatsby and the major bi and lesbian icons that are nick carraway and jordan baker, respectively

bahahaha 
vindictive lesbian jordan baker!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

i have to make a better case as to why she's a lesbian other than 'im gay and i say so' dkfvjfgjkbf
im Not gonna infodump i swear but listen,, nick carraway being bi fits his role as a impartial narrator w/ the idea of Not Being Attracted (and thus perhaps bias) Towards Any Particular Gender and i!!! love that

• Like 1