to kiss her, didn’t want to admit it to myself 
but it was there), the time she asked how 

much i weighed, somewhere in all of this,
and then we stopped being friends until
she saw me at work, and recognized me
through the tied-back hair, through the name
change, through all of it.

she laughs and says “i don’t remember any of that.”

• author's note: i want to publish this on tumblr even tho it's like 3 days old at this point but. shrugs. idk if i like it enough to post.
Edited by violet
adding author's note
  • Like 7

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

okay 1) this is one of the prettiest, sweetest poems ive ever read, 2) this reminds me of something neat but i cant remember what and Hey, That's Ironic!

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

11 hours ago, conradbirdie said:

okay 1) this is one of the prettiest, sweetest poems ive ever read, 2) this reminds me of something neat but i cant remember what and Hey, That's Ironic!

mood but this girl is christain so even if she's not straight that's not gonna happen! also thank you <33

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

On 12/15/2017 at 9:39 AM, violet said:

mood but this girl is christain so even if she's not straight that's not gonna happen! also thank you <33

* christian skfjsdkjh

and like if any of y'all are wondering why i said that... i have a (very new) rule against dating non-jews cause they can be antisemitic after breakups lmao

• Like 2

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

ohhh yeah that makes sense!! i was just going 'bad experience w/ conservative christians probably?? bc Big Mood.' but at the same time that sounds like youve got Experience w/ that happening and Yikes, im sorry that happened, dude.

• Like 1

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

1 hour ago, conradbirdie said:

ohhh yeah that makes sense!! i was just going 'bad experience w/ conservative christians probably?? bc Big Mood.' but at the same time that sounds like youve got Experience w/ that happening and Yikes, im sorry that happened, dude.

lmao it’s CHILL dude. i’m honestly. not as salty abt it as my (non-jewish) ex which is. HMM tbh. 

• Like 1

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

that whole crappy situation sounds really 'HMM tbh'! lemme know if you need to talk, take care, dude!

• Like 1