mousecircus

buzzcut season

when should i buzz my hair?  

2 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. when should i buzz my hair?

• tomorrow
    • after the new year
    • when i turn 18 (currently 16 and a half)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/17 at 09:49 PM

Question

so i'm tempted to buzz my hair thanks to mara (exit152 on tumblr) and!!!!!! i am also hella indecisive :) help me out y'all

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

7 answers to this question

an update: i asked my mom how mad she would be if i buzzed my hair and she said a) she's not paying for it, b) it would Look Bad, & 3) it would make it almost impossible for me to get a job

he/him pronouns please!
butch dysphoria is real

Welp... Is it cold or warm where you are? If it's cold... do you like hats? otherwise I would wait till early spring that way your hair has time to grow before the weather goes cold again. 

• Like 1

I recently made the mistake of asking for a fade from Haircuttery (they gave me an undercut instead) and its (literally) freezing where I am this week. Wait until spring. It's taking a beanie and two hoods to keep me warm, and I still have a bit of a mop on my head. I'd wait.

• Like 2

Not quite sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere, that's for sure.

i Just moved to minnesota after living in texas my entire life, and i cut my hair pretty short before i went up there, and let me tell you, @Short_comedian is right as rain, you're going to be So Incredibly Cold unless you're really into wearing a bomber hat 24/7 (like i am, lmao). i'd recommend getting a good hat if you can, and then going for it! or, if you're sincerely not a fan of the cold, waiting.

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

i used to have my hair buzzed but that was summertime and while i personally didn't like it everyone else did s o

holla holla get dolla

I know this is a really old poll, but were you referencing the Lorde song by calling it buzzcut season? Just wondering cuz it's a pretty good song . . .  : )

Edited by Apollo's Lover

Sign in to follow this