X_of_Coins

Hows the Weather?

Fuckin' freezing. It's supposed to warm up where I am for a bit (thanks, global warming) and I'm looking forward to "Just hoodie" weather, instead of "long sleeve shirt, hoodie, Carhartt and beanie" weather. It's also freezing in half the classrooms. 

Not quite sure where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere, that's for sure.

idek what to say. like yesterday? 20 fucking degrees. today? 60. dude i dont know what tf is happening. welcome to kansas.

mouse / she/her.

its like 20 degrees but At Least It's Not Sub-Zero!! this is weird yall im a southern kid and now im in the actual snow rip

current number of classic lit characters ive gone out of my way to project on and reason out why they might be gay: 8

Cold, cloudy, monochromatic. It snowed twice and we were all stunned to death because sweet Jesus it’s only December this normally happens in February even though we usually get this powdery excuse for snow around this time every year.

i dont own any long sleeve shirts or winter jackets all ive got are tshirts, flannels, and hoodies and i usually wear some atrocious combo of the three to survive the weather here it's so fucking cold and even tho i have something of a mullet im reluctant to cut it til it warms up some

holla holla get dolla

We're burning the office furniture for warmth.

• Like 1

Editor by day, ageless and nameless shadow-thing of many eyes and many arms by night. Longs to return to the warm primeval seas.

I don't even know what the deal is where I live, yesterday it was 55 degrees and now today it was 20 degrees but because of the wind the weather app said it felt like 5 degrees. Tomorrow's forecast is back in the fifties. WTF MOTHER NATURE, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!

I hope everybody has a marvelously wonderful day! :)